COOL ULTIMATE DECKS FOR OUTDOOR LIVING

iklan 336x280 atas
336x280 tengah
300x600

ULTIMATE DECKS FOR OUTDOOR LIVING


When I say “ultimate decks” I’m not strictly referring to outdoor living spaces with grandiose decks. I simply mean any sized deck that suits your personal needs for enjoying the great outdoors! While some of the decks shown are gorgeous and expensive, others are smaller and equally as charming.


If you’re a regular reader, you know we had a pond and deck added to our backyard. Since then, I’ve been surfing through Houzz looking for inspirational ways to decorate decks and patios.


When creating your ultimate decks, there are so many things to consider – like shape, yard space, even the grain and color of the wood. I love this reddish brown decking, which is similar to what we chose.


This city deck in Chicago appears to have it all! A gorgeous view of the skyline, an outdoor kitchen, and a cozy fire pit with modern seating.


Here’s a smaller deck with a pretty pergola and beautiful outdoor dining set. Despite its cozy size, it’s worthy of being on the list of ultimate decks.


A homeowner with a small plot of land makes the best use of it for outdoor living. Built-in seating by the fire pit makes great use of space.


As I was looking through photos for ultimate decks, I realized that furnishings don’t have to be elaborate to be enjoyable. I love this simple bright aqua patio set on a small deck. It’s perfect for intimate gatherings.


But honestly, the most perfect of decks in my book is one that hangs over water. I’m a summer girl through and through and this right here is pure bliss for me.


And this is my deck before we stained it. We don’t live on the water so we brought the water to our backyard with a pond. The pond came before the deck – followed by a crushed gravel patio which I’ll share soon!


If you’re reading this blog post on a desktop PC or laptop, did you notice the new header and design? I was going to change the name of my blog to “Jennifer Zuri” but at the nth hour decided to keep the original name. You’ll soon be able to see the new design on mobile, too! I hope you like it!

336x280

Post a Comment

0 Comments